Lauren's visa has not arrived yet so she is being sent to the Missionary Training Center in Provo Utah instead of going directly to the MTC in Sao Paulo. As soon as her visa comes through she will fly to Sao Paulo or directly to her mission in Joao Pessoa.

Address from 1/27/2010 till my visa is approved:


Sister Lauren Richardson
2005 North 900 East
Provo, Utah 84604
Learn all about the MTC


This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Sister Richardson said...

    Wow! This is the start of a great adventure for you. You'll never have much notice for the next 18 months.

  1. ... on January 16, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
  2. Robin (Martin) said...

    Wow lauren it's so good to see you going places. It's been a long time. wish you good luck :)

    Have Fun
    Robin (Martin)

  3. ... on January 18, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
  4. Derek Rowley said...

    Same thing happened to me, I spent my whole time in Provo, then at 3 am was told I had to be packed by 4 am for the bus leaving to the airport. It was kind of crazy, but before I knew it, I was at my mission presidents house in Sao Paulo.

  5. ... on January 23, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
  6. Sister Richardson said...

    WOw packed and ready to go at 4am! That is an adventure for sure! Haha well I guess we'll see what happens!

  7. ... on January 24, 2010 at 3:37 PM